This websitehttp://www.mylestonechamps.com is a venture of Mylestone World.
2. By accessing the Company website or using the services, the user consents to collection, storage, and use of the personal information provided (including any subsequent changes) for any of the services that we offer on this website and other websites that we operate. The user information is collected from: (a) Information supplied by users during registration and/or navigation (c) Information collected from any other source (d) Information tracked when user accesses website through Facebook, Twitter, Gmail etc. (e) Information tracked when user provides feedback, changes content or email preferences, responds to a survey, or communicates with us (f) Automatically tracked information when user visits our site or services through user’s internet connection, mobile number, including user’s IP address. We respect the privacy of users of our services and are committed to protect it in all respects. In case user declines to submit all information required during registration, we may not be able to provide certain services.
3. To improve the responsiveness of the website for our users, we may use “cookies.
4. User email address may be used for purposes of notifying for major changes, for customer service purposes, billing, notification etc. We may share user information without obtaining prior consent of the user when required by law or governmental agency or authority/ cyber authority to disclose.
5. We take appropriate security measures to protect user data. However, no security system is completely impassable. Moreover, it is beyond our control if user information is intercepted while transmitted over the Internet.
6. Content of our website cannot be used in other websites.
7. For any questions / grievance redressal/ complaints Redressal abuse or concerns with regards to the processing of user information, user may send an email to email@example.com may write to Mylestone Champs, 7F, S.R. Das Road, Kolkata 700026.
8. User will need to provide the following information in the complaint:-
a) Clearly identify the information concerned and state if the information is personal or sensitive personal.
b) User’s complete name, complete address, telephone number and e-mail address. We will be unable to revert/communicate/attend to your concern in the absence of any one of these.
c) User’s clear statement that the concerned information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorisation, as the case may be; or that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the concerned information belongs to the user.
d) We will not be responsible for any communication addressed to any non-designated person in this regard.